9 Country border images that will make you say wow!

border-barrier-my-list-mag
[source]

Whenever we think of any country border, we usually create an image of a place full of Soldiers; Stretched steel fences with razor sharp wires to prevent anybody from crossing it. 

But that picture is not true for everywhere. There are certain places in our Earth which would change the image of a country border in your mind. Here are some of them. 

9. Epupa falls

epupa-falls-my-list-mag

First, Epupa falls, the border between Angola and Namibia. 




epupa-falls-my-list-mag


8. Mont Dolent

mont-dolent-my-list-mag

Lies on the border of Switzerland, France and Italy, making it a border itself. But a beautiful one!

mont-dolent-my-list-mag

7. Maekong River

maekong-river-my-list-mag

This river forms a border between Myanmar-Laos and Laos-Cambodia.

maekong-river-my-list-mag

6. Shyok River

shyok-river-my-list-mag
.
Apart from the dangerous side of the border, there is a beautiful side too between India and Pakistan. 


shyok-river-my-list-mag
[source]

5. Mount Everest

mount-everest-my-list-mag


Mount Everest, world's highest mountain, stands as a border between China and Nepal.

mount-everest-my-list-mag
[source]


4. Iddefjord

iddefjord-my-list-mag
[source]


The border which separates Bohuslan and Halden. (Swedish~Norwegian border)

3. Iguazu falls 

igauzu-falls-my-list-mag

It is a waterfall on the river Iguazu which serves as a border between Argentina and Brazil.





2. Ban Gioc-Detian falls

ban-gioc-detian-fall-my-lis-mag-2

The waterfall on the Quay San river which serves as a border between China and Vietnam.

ban-gioc-detian-fall-my-list-mag

1. Mount Roraima

mount-roraima-my-list-mag

Also known as Tepuy Roraima and Cerrio Roraima, is the highest of the Pakaraima chain in South America. This Mountain serves as a three-way border point for Venezuela, Brazil, and Guyana.

mount-roraima-my-list-mag-2

Do these images looks like a border to you? ;)

If you liked my post, please do share it with your friends and don't forget to subscribe to get updates about new post directly in your inbox! See you next time!! ;)


Do you know any other border like these? Please let us know in the comment section, we'd be more than happy to know about it.

Sharing is caring!





Subscribe for more such post! :)

* indicates required

No comments

Powered by Blogger.